dabl Educational ESH-IP 2010 Online Service
dabl Educational Trust has produced an on-line version of the International Protocol. This has been tested at two validation centres with excellent results. The dabl Educational Trust ESH-IP 2010 Online system offers a service whereby a validation study for a blood pressure device is recorded, managed and presented according to the ESH-IP 2010 protocol. The results of the validation study are calculated and a report is generated according to the protocol requirements. This report can be posted with the recommendation on this website. The on-line facility has the following advantages:
- Makes the validation process easier for investigators to perform
- Ensures adherence to the ESH-IP 2010 protocol.
- Minimises protocol violations and avoid devices being listed as 'questionable’.
- Optimises subject recruitment so as to avoid unnecessary enrolment of subjects.
- Optimises the efficiency and cost effectiveness of the validation study.
- Automatically calculates the results according to the protocol.
- Generates a report in accordance to the protocol requirements including all tables and plots.
- Reduces the time between commencement of a validation study and analysis of results
- Provides manufacturers and investigators with rapid web-publication of results without compromising later journal publication of the study
- Provides a repository for completed validation studies.
Please contact us for more details.